Medical emergencies and other unexpected events can happen at anytime and anywhere. When they do happen, it affects us emotionally, physically and financially. It can be very difficult.
Standard Insurance, through Emergency Protect, aims to reduce your worries during these emergencies by providing Emergency Assistance Services in case of accident or illness, while at home, on the road or travelling anywhere in the world – ABSOLUTELY FREE, AUTOMATICALLY TO NAMED INSURED!
With Standard Insurance Emergency Protect, you get Medical Evacuation and Repatriation ambulance service by air, sea or land in case of an accident (including acts of nature) or illness, with no exclusions for pre-existing conditions. Emergency assistance services are available 24-hours a day anywhere in the world. Emergency Protect is a necessary protection for you, your spouse and children.
Other services include:
- Overseas medical information advice
- Relay of urgent message
- Claim notification communication expense
Who are qualified to avail the Emergency Protect Services?
- If you are a Standard Insurance Private Car Comprehensive Motorcar Insurance Policyholder, you are automatically enrolled in the Emergency Protect Program. You may enroll your beneficiaries (legal spouse, children, parents and siblings), maximum of four (4) who are not more than 80 years old.
- No registration for your beneficiaries will mean no coverage of Emergency Protect
- The Policyholder – up to 80 years old
- Policyholder’s Beneficiaries – maximum of four (4), up to 80 years old
Each person per event will have the ff. coverage limit:
- P100k – Within the Philippines
- P200k – Asia (excluding Philippines)
- P300k – Rest of the world (excluding Philippines)
- Limited to one program per Policyholder. Multi-car owner will just have one program and not transferable.
- The Ambulance Service is not subject to reimbursement.
- This program is in excess of any travel insurance that Insured may have.
Get your cover now! Register at www.standard-insurance.com/emergencyprotect.
Read the full details of the coverage here: Emergency Protect COC