Standard Insurance Roadside Assistance Program
The Roadside Assistance Program is a value-added service that provides towing and other services in case of accidents or mechanical breakdown. Membership is given to all clients with Comprehensive Motorcar Insurance Policy provided that:
- the insured Vehicle is not used for public, merchandise transport or for hire.
- the insured Vehicle does not exceed 3,500 kilogram in weight.
- the insured vehicle is not more than fifteen (15) years old.
I. Vehicle Assistance
- Towing / Removal with Crane
- On site Emergency Assistance
- Battery Boosting / Jumpstarting
- Tire Replacement
- Fuel delivery (excluding cost of gasoline)
- Locksmith Service
II. Personal Assistance
- Stay or travel due to breakdown (48 hour vehicle repair)
- Continuation of journey
- Transfer to place of residence or destination, or,
- Payment of travelling expenses to place of destination
III. Info Service (Metro Manila Only)
- Claims procedures / documentation requirements
- Accredited Repair Shops
- Accredited Adjusters
- 24/7 Traffic Information and Road Condition
- Nearest Gasoline Station
- Emergency Numbers (Police, Hospital, Fire Station, etc.)
- Weather Information
- Basic Information on nearest hotels
- General Information (Currency, Holidays, Area Codes)
- Dining Information (restaurants, lounges, bars)
- Shopping Malls and Bargain Centers
- Flight Information Online (Booking excluded)
For the full details of the program, please read the Roadside Assistance Program General Conditons.